Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Pictures, maybe??

This last weekend we tried to take some pictures of our family since we haven't done any formal ones for a couple years. And since we can't afford the price of a photographer and couldn't find anyone to come help in typical do-it-yourself style we went up to the mountains with our family and a tri-pod. It was not the most productive way to get this done but at least it is done. So I thought it would be fun to put some of the "bloopers" from the day.



3 comments:

Krista said...

These pictures are so funny! I love them! My faves are the first and last one. Aspen is too cute! Sorry I wasn't around to help.

Angie said...

Those are way cute pics. Did you get any that you wanted to blow up??? Your girls are beautiful!! I love them to pieces!!

Chandelle said...

Angie,

Tressa's head is doing a lot better and we got some pictures that I would be willing to blow up but I still want to try one more time to see if we can get any better. But I guess the ones that aren't perfect just show the real us better anyways.