Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last Days of the Family Visit and the Cabin.


The beautiful Chalea and Cayanne


On New Years Day most of my family and my Mom's joined us at my in-laws cabin for a day of snowmobiling. It was great! I didn't take any pictures though, sorry. Jon and I stayed up there the rest of the weekend and really enjoyed just relaxing and playing with the girls. It was like heaven! I really think I would be happy living in a place like that forever; small kitchen and all. And as a special treat we got to have Jesse and Wendy stay with us the first night before they headed out for Chicago. And I stayed up way to late talking and working on my puzzle with them, considering that I also worked at 3:00am that day.



As you can see they love our puppy cousins very much!!

The girls discovered all the fun you can have with the small yellow saucer sled that is kept up there. They got to ride down the hill next the the cabin and be pulled behind the snowmobile on it. They went fast, laughed a lot, and ate a good helping of snow in the process. They always wanted to go again though so crashing must not be so bad after all.

Tressa


Josie


Josie after the bump

And of course Jon proving that Dad's never have to grow up.

Aspen on the sled and of course....
a hot cup of cocoa to warm them up!

3 comments:

Angie said...

SO FUN!!! That looks like a blast!

Krista said...

man the good ol' yellow sled! I forgot about that. We used to spray Pam on it to try and grease it up cuz it doesn't go so fast... maybe you just have to under 8 :)

Chandelle said...

It only goes really fast when it is attached to the snowmobil.