Sunday, March 22, 2009

Space Bingo

We hosted Tressa's first book club meeting on Saturday the 14th. I am so glad that I thought to start this group for her. Even though in after thought mode I have thought of a lot of things I wish I had done the result of what did happen was great.



We read a book titled Space Bingo, which the author Tony Abbot sent us all signed copies of after I emailed him about the book. Thank You Tony! It was a cute story about time travel and kids doing great things. The kids talked and laughed and ate an enormous pile of Zooble and Krell (PB and J's-2 loafs worth). But best of all they enjoyed reading the book, shared their ideas on it, and learned from their friends.



Next month Zildy is hosting and we are reading My Fathers Dragon, one of my favorites, and I can't wait to see how Tressa likes it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a fun thing for the kids! Great idea -

I would love the title of the freezer meals book. I'm always looking for new recipes - especially to freeze! You can emaily me: flutiefan@hotmail.com