Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At the mountain with Gandma and Grandpa

On July 1st I took the girls up to Grandpa Bob's place up the canyon from echo lake. I have to admit being a full time Mom has some benefits-like being able to take my work anywhere I want anytime I want. It was so nice to spend the time up there with so few people and just relax. Bob has bought a child ATV so the girls all took a turn riding it. It was quite fun to watch their faces when Bob would use the remote to set of the alarm when they went to fast. Aspen had to ride with me on it with her so she kept repeating "I can do it, I can do it." Of which I have no doubt since she does power slides on the hot wheel ATV we have at home. But I still wont let her, and neither will Grandpa (thanks Bob). The girls spent the rest of their time helping to cook, begging for big ATV rides around the mountain and swinging on the big beg swing Bob made. They even picked my a bouquet of wild flowers!







The thing I love most about this place is the view from Skyline Road which runs on top of one of the mountain ridges. Nothing but mountain peaks and canyons can be seen in every direction and it is beautiful to say the least.

No comments: