Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lagoon!!!!

Wednesday morning and Tressa and Josie were still gone so I decided to take Aspen to Lagoon, just the two of us. I even got in cheep because a lady came up to me in line and offered to sell me one of her discount tickets for only $20. Yipee




I felt so free running around with Aspen this day, people probably thought I was a bit crazy but it was so much fun. Aspen decided that she wanted to go to Lagoon-a-Beach first, so we did. She went down the slides so many times that I started to worry she was never going to get off. We rented a tube and rode around the lazy river for a long time because she like to get off the tube and walk while holding onto my legs. It was especially funny when she could push me under the waterfalls, or at least she thought so. And of course everyone around was ohhing and ahhing at her and her cute little (well big) cheeks.



We spent the rest of the day going on as many rides as possible. Aspen even went on the Tidal Wave, which she was very excited to do until the boat got high enough to see the water and gears below, then her eyes popped and she clung onto my arm until we went down again. This continued happened every time the boat went back until it got lower again. She never cried or complained but her little hands were literally shaking as she held mine. She got off with a big smile on her face and said she had fun but when I asked if she wanted to go again she said NOOO! I am proud of her for even trying it. She acted the same way on the Lady Bug Bop too. However she loved the log ride and made us stand in that long line twice. She went on almost all of the rides and really like it when she got to ride with another kid. The highlight of her the day was when she got to ride in the Yellow Boat.What a fun day.

No comments: