Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Raging Waters

We are in our last week of summer and I was looking for something to do with my kids today so I called my friend Katie to see if she wanted to go to the park with me. She answered the phone by saying "Your coming to raging waters with me?" At first I thought she'd gone crazy then I remembered that she told me she was going before and I just forgot. So of course I went with her. It was a great deal too just $20 for 2 people.

It was sooo much fun. The kids love playing in the wave pool and went on as many slides as they could. Tressa turned out to be quite the dare devil, she went down the huge slide by the Roller Coaster called the Acapulco Cliff Dive that grown men were chickening out on. Katie took them up thinking none of them would go, but they all did (after she bribed them with a dollar). And not only did Tressa go down it but she went down it first. That's my girl-quake at the thought of speaking in front of a class but throw yourself down the steepest slide. But really I was shocked when I saw her coming down it. And of course they all begged to go again so this time Katie had to go down it too. Yeah Katie!!



Thanks again for inviting us Katie we all loved it!

1 comment:

Andersons said...

I might have to hurt you for putting the pictures of me on your blog wearing my very modest swimsuit!