Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jojo Turned 6 Today

It really is hard to believe how fast time passes at times. I think I still see all of my girls in my mind as they were when they were 2, which isn't so hard to believe since they are all stay so conveniently small. All the same though I couldn't help but become more then a bit nostalgic and pull out all of her old baby pictures and wonder at how big she has grown. Each day I wish she could stay small forever and at the same time want time to pass more quickly just so I can see what she will do in her next stages of her life. But since I can have neither, I am just grateful that I live when I do, it would be so sad not to be able to record her life with pictures and movies as she grows.

Jocelyn's Birthday Video

1 comment:

Jorj said...

Cute slideshow! What a doll!