Sunday, September 21, 2008

Co-op, Crazy but Fun!!

When ever I tell someone about our little co-op group for Friday Nights they always say how nice it would be to get out every Friday and how hard it must be to have all the kids on my day to watch the kiddies(there are 10 kids when all of them come). But I really love the days that we GET to watch the kids as well. It is just one big party at our house once a month. They are load, crazy and very messy but nothing makes me smile more then to see the games they make up and all the silly things they do. Sometimes we have rough nights but for the most part it is great. So thanks kids for being just wonderful- I love you all.

So the reason for this post is to show what happened the last time we hosted. I decided to forgo the traditional Mac & Cheese dinner and cook German Pancakes (or Poppi Pancakes) instead. The kids quickly came when called for dinner and when it wasn't on the table already they proceeded to chant for their dinner. I was so funny.





This was with just 8 off them since Christean's kids were not their since as usual Christean was being the goodly servant and helping out someone in need. We sure missed her girls.


And hear are some pictures that little hams decided to show off for.



These pictures aren't from the same night but I want to share them anyways. This is McKenna and Aspen Anderson (and yes my kids really do call her Aspen Anderson) playing in our castle turrets while I watched them one day. Aren't they cute.

No comments: