Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Favorite Night of the Month is Back!

Pioneer Theater Company has started another seasons run, Whooo Hooo. I love that I get a chance to go and usher for them and even more that I get to watch all the plays for free.

This season is looking really good they are doing Noises Off, Romeo and Juliet, and Miss Saigon (and of course many others), but now for this months play.
It was so good to be back at the theater to see My Fair Lady. This wasn't my favorite play I have seen there, but only because I have seen so many amazing pieces they have done in the past. I did however love the character of Professor Higgins. He played the part that it was easy to forget about the other characters. I found myself wishing that I had my daughter their to enjoy the cute little story about a poor girl becoming a princess. Tressa would have loved it and now I am going to have to rent the movie so she can watch it with me. I also loved seeing all of the cute old couples coming out to see one of their old favorites that has lasted through the years simply because it is that good. I hope that is me someday. And of course all the costumes at the race and ball were funky and outrageous and therefore wonderful to look at.

No comments: