Saturday, November 1, 2008

We went Trick-or-treating this year down at my Mom's place with my little sis' and her daughter Persaus (who is the little cow mentioned above). My mom thought it was pretty funny to note the Crystal had finally "had a cow."

We had lots of fun seeing old friends and of course the kids got a ton of candy since there are tons of Grandma's to spoil the kids and not many kids to be spoiled in the area. Aspen's bag is heavier then her sisters for some reason this year. Either she snuck candy out of theirs while they weren't looking or the candy presenters thought she was extra cute this year and gave her more.
We actually forgot Aspens hat to her boots costume and had to improvise a little, so I took her long locks and made some ears and a pluff of hair on top of her head with it. She seemed to really like it so I guess it worked.


And of course I can't resist putting up the picture of my baby sister with her big tummy up. She is due in December with the first Boy grandchild in the family. Isn't she cute.

So I guess it was just like every other Halloween. They played dress up all day , ate tons of sugar, stayed up late, and had tons of fun (at least until they realized how tired they were) and are already planning what to be next year. I love this holiday!

No comments: