Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've been photo taged!!

So what you are supposed to do is go into your picture files on your computer and pick the 4th picture out of the 4th file. This was a little complicated for me because my pictures are subcategories by year and month. When I went into the 4th year and then the 4th month, it was empty. I didn't think that would be very fun to explain. So I did cheat a little but I have kept to the 4th by 4th rule.... So here it is

This is a picture not taken by us. It is from my lovely sister-in-law Dana (she takes the cutest pictures of my kids and always gives me copies-thanks Dana) This picture was taken up at my Step-Dad's Mountain Property when we had most of family together. From left to right, Jed (my little sister's husband), my big brother Dan, Jon, Tressa, and Aspen. And it looks like they are eating breakfast to me.

When I see this picture it reminds me of two things. First how much my little ladies have grown in a year (especially seeing Aspen in her little piggy tails that I loved so much at that age), and of how much we enjoy going up the mountain there. It is a place of relaxation and fun. I spend a lot of time sitting on the porch reading while the girls beg everyone they can get to listen to them for a ride on the ATVs. There are a lot of ATVs up there too since Grandpa Bob loves to fix them. We play ultimate Crockett, bochi ball, and sit around the fire and listen to Dan and Will play their guitars together. When we do go out on the ATVs we always go up to the top ridges that I have shown before that have the most amazing views. I love this place for its simplicity and because we are always with family there.

So I guess I will tag Dana and Dan, Zildy, and Katie. Hve fun.

No comments: