Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jocelyn's stage debut!

Josie was picked to play the lead in her classes Thanksgiving play at school. And she did great. I think the teachers are crazy though for doing such a big production with such little (active) kids, but I glad they did because it was really very cute to watch.
Josie played Elizabeth and she remembered all of her lines (but not always when to say them) and looked like she was about to burst from the excitement from being on stage.

After the play they had a Thanksgiving dinner for the kids and their family. Aspen thought it way pretty cool to be able to sit at the table with Joe and the picture below is my favorite from the day. They choose different flavored pies and then decided to share.

2 comments:

susan said...

Wow, it has been awhile since I've seen the girls. I love it that Josie was in the school play. I wish I could have been there. Thanks for the pictures though. She looks so happy, I am glad she had fun.

Krista said...

ok the picture of josie in the play is most likely the most adorable thing i have seen in a long time! She was born to be a pilgrim! totally completely 100% adorable!