Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at last!

Ok so I am finally getting Christmas up on the blog.


First off is the tree I guess. Which we were very late putting up and late taking down as well. It is eclectic and changing through the years just how I like it.





Below are pictures from the annual sing-a-round at Monticello Academy where our girls go to school. Always very cute, especially since by the time the date of the show comes I already know all of the songs from listening to them sing them in the car. I love that they enjoy singing. And that Aspen learns everything that they sing around her.



Tressa loves this song!!

Don't you love the echoy gym used for an auditorium in schools, and don't forget the extra-echoy intercom announcement during the performance. hehe-I love school, so much to smile about.


Josie is the little one in the middle (no hat). Sorry that she is hard to see.


I had to put this video up to show that girls will still be girls. And I just love Shayden to death. Check out his bows.

And of course, their adoring fans!!!


2 comments:

zeebee said...

This is Shayden: "that was awesome! My friend Lindsay was pushing me and I didn't like it! Why did she push me anyway? Well anyways, I liked this video and I did some echoes but my mom didn't hear it. bye!"

zeebee said...

This is Zildy "I loved the picture of Aspen putting up the star on the tree! And I see that you put that silly picture of me :)
Love the video!"