Monday, December 15, 2008

And they were dancing yeaaaahhhh.....

Tressa
she is the one in the red and she isn't even the smallest this year
Josie
Josie is the 3rd from the right in black

Jon said I had to post this picture up for his family. While getting Josie ready I couldn't resist curling her bangs in the good old fashioned 80's style (which means up instead or down). And as you can see she really didn't like the end result, but it gave everyone a good laugh. The girls laughed even harder when we showed them a picture of Aunt Angie with her bangs done even higher in her "volcano bangs."

4 comments:

susan said...

I love it! Now I haven't missed their recitals. I can play this over and over again.

Angie said...

Ok, hello I think she looks ADOREABLE...especially if you are going to compare her to my lovely volcano bangs. And I know volcano bangs. Those were the good old days.
Tressa and Josie look beautiful in their dance costumes. How fun. Thanks for sharing!

Krista said...

I love the pout she has on her face. She clearly is not a child of the 80's. lol
I'm sad you didn't tell me about the dance recital. I would have loved to come. Let me know next time!

Dana said...

Oh, we loved seeing at least the little movies from their recital. Thanks for posting them. Tressa and Josie look so beautiful! We miss them so much!!!!